30 May 2012

JAIL BIRD


Pretty photo heavy blog post today but I was dancing and felt I needed to include some of my rocking moves. 
Dress- ASOS (Cheap Monday) 
Necklace- eBay
Rings- eBay
  • Today is a first for my hair... Leaving the house with my hair down. I had really long hair then really short hair then really long again then stupidly cut it all off again in July last year and I find it really hard to wear it down as I absolutely hate it but today I braved my fears and had it down all the way to the shops and back... then quickly put it back up. It has grown a bit (it was cut into my neck and round my ears) but I really don't like it. It needs a cut to get some shape back in because I got an A-symmetric cut. (maybe I'll show you one day)
  • Continuing my WARDROBE RENEWAL challenge. I dug this dress out of my wardrobe after thinking about clothes I haven't worn and this happens to be something I have never actually worn out the house. I do not understand why? I really like it. Its a really soft material (if not a bit see through) so its super comfy. I wore my lace edged cycling shorts (not really seen) underneath to save my dignity and save me having to wear shorts underneath which are a bit bulky for such a thin dress. Genuinely think the cycling shorts are the best investment ever!!! They allow you to wear slightly to short dresses/skirts etc without showing the bits you shouldn't show, if you know what I mean.  
  • I got the necklace I am wearing off eBay for an absolute steal for like £2 (link at the top) it came from Hong Kong so I was expecting a couple of weeks delivery but it arrived after about a week, including the weekend. I have a bit of an eBay addiction right now. 
  • The wardrobe renewal challenge is actually quite hard but I've seen so many things in my wardrobe that I still don't want to wear for my challenge so I have put them in a pile for selling or for the charity shop. I went over my idea for the challenge with Kirstie and we thought of a few things that I could try so fingers crossed. As I said the original idea of doing a few different things a day was a fail but I actually prefer doing it as a daily outfit thing, its much more challenging and fun. 
Bit of a long winded post today but I am in one of those moods where I just want to talk away but there is nobody here ha everyone has gone home or started their new fancy jobs "GET A PROPER JOB AMBER, GAWD" but I think if there actually was someone here I wouldn't have much to say. I think I am just in a funny mood today. 
If you follow the blog on Twitter @AMBRISSA you will see that I am on the hunt for POPTARTS and have yet to find them :-(



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou :-) I know eBay is the best for bargains :-p xxx

      Delete
  2. Your hair is gorgeous! I want hair like that :( hehexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou :-) Im so not used to having it down ha xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...