20 May 2012

Toast

Leggings-American Apparel ASOS, Blouse- Topshop, Jumper- Ralph Lauren Outlet, Ring- eBay, Necklace- H&M, Boots- Zara

This morning Jay took me for breakfast at a wee cafe in town called TOAST, I had an amazing panini (do not know how to spell that) with chicken tikka and mozzarella, bit early for that I know but it was gooood. Inspired by Fiona's order at baguette express on Thursday. 
Surprisingly this is the first time I have worn this shirt, I got it for my birthday in March from my mum and dad after pining over it for so long, probably since Christmas and for some reason I haven't worn it. Now I've worn today I am in love all over again :-), its not in stock anymore but they have a sleeveless version which is on my list for summer :-P The jumper came from the Ralph Lauren outlet in Gretna, I insist on stopping here every time Jay and I pass because there are always some amazing bargains. The ring is the black version of what I spoke about in my YSL Rings post the other day. Decided on comfort for today as I have a Mount Everest amount of washing to do today and what not.
Also want to say a massive thanks to everyone that has viewed our blog so far, weer almost on a massive 1000 views in just a week, would really appreciate if you would take a minute to sign up to follow our blog as well, all you need to do is click "Join This Site" on the right hand side of the blog and you can sign in through twitter or Google, if you have neither it takes two seconds to sign up for a Google account then you can follow so many great blogs out there. Please and Thanks.
Also... Could you please maybe possibly HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK 
Amber

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit! Love your necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :-) Would really love if you could maybe follow our blog? would really appreciate it. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...